Set on 898sqm (approx.) with plenty of north facing natural light, this luxury home promises a modern lifestyle for any family seeking relaxed living with easy entertaining.
Boasting stunning district views and a north facing private aspect, the house enjoys multiple spacious living areas, and an open plan layout with a seamless indoor/outdoor flow to beautiful landscaped gardens.
No expense has been spared with the use of high quality fittings, including marble and timber flooring plus Miele appliances.
Some minor cosmetic work is required to bring this home up to its formal glory, however the full brick and concrete slab construction quality ensures the bones are there to capitalise.
A 2 minute walk to the bus stops for the Sydney CBD Express (20 min ride time), Chatswood Bus (8 min ride time), and Northern Beaches plus North Sydney. Perfect for executives, or children attending school.
- Double-brick throughout and concrete slabs; marble & timber floors
- Formal living room with jet master gas fireplace and separate dining room
- Deluxe kitchen with Miele appliances and stone benches, opens out to large private balcony with leafy outlook
- Self-contained level with second kitchen – income potential or perfect for grandparents/guests/teenagers
- Master bedroom with walk-in-robe and luxurious en-suite with double shower heads (his & hers)
- Multiple options for outdoor entertaining & alfresco dining
- Versatile family/media room or rumpus that flows to terrace
- Built-in wardrobes, fully-tiled bathrooms, instant gas hot water
- Zoned Daikin central air conditioning, gas heating, alarm & intercom
- Double lock up garage plus additional parking on property
- Landscaped, easy-care gardens
- Architect plans available for pool that was approved in 2005 (has now lapsed - but option to add value)
- Roseville Chase playground 1 min walk (see location shot image)
- Roseville Marina (restaurant and cafe) only moments walk away